First, I want to thank you for visiting my website in my little corner of the world. Hopefully, you found the name Think & Grow Balls! a little humorous and just had to see for yourself what it's all about (it's always worked well for me to use humor as a vehicle for communicating a serious message). Or, maybe you've come because you genuinely DESIRE CHANGE in your life. Maybe you want more POWER, more COURAGE, less FEAR, or perhaps you're seeking a new way to MOTIVATE and ENCOURAGE yourself to TAKE DECISIVE ACTION and STOP PROCRASTINATING. Maybe you've come because you want to be INSPIRED. Or, maybe you've come because you just want TO BE HAPPY.
If any of the above describe you... you've come to the right place!
Now, I'd like to ask you a serious question, and I want you to BE HONEST with yourself.
What do you REALLY want in your life?
Do you want to earn more money? Do you want a nice house? A new car? To be your own boss? Time with family and friends? That new love interest you've had your eyes on? A vacation? Stop and really think about this question for a bit. Can you close your eyes and imagine yourself with the object of your desire? Can you visualize all the details? What would your life be like if you already possessed the things you wanted? Well, if you can think it... YOU CAN HAVE IT!
So, if it's possible for you to have all the things you really want in your life, why aren't you taking action that will lead you towards your goal? What, if anything is holding you back? Maybe you've got too much debt? Maybe you don't feel that you're good enough to achieve your goal? Or, maybe you just haven't had the time?
Stop and think about that last question... why aren't you taking action? What's holding you back? What's "weighing" you down?
What is that "something" in your life that prevents you from taking action in your life?
Here's one of my favorite quotes:
"If you don't change your direction, you may end up where you are headed."
Now, let me ask you this:
Where are you headed?
Will you enjoy yourself when you get there?
If you don't think you will or if you're unsure, you're going to need to make a change... you have to walk down a different path.
What if you had the knowledge and courage to make that change for yourself? How would it make your life better?
What if you had the tools and techniques to ACTUALLY ACHIEVE the life of your dreams?
What if you could reduce the effect that "something" has on your desire to change?
Would you have the "balls" to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
First, you may be wondering what I mean by "balls". Well, when I was doing my initial field research for my book, I overheard a woman saying to her friend, "I have more balls than my boyfriend; and, that is sad because he actually has real ones." This got me to thinking... what's going on here? My guy friends and I have been "busting each other's balls" for years... and back when I was in school, I had a few professors that were always trying to "break my balls". I thought "having balls" was a male thing... but times have changed.
Having "balls" seems to mean a lot more than it once did and both men AND women can have balls. We're obviously not talking about testicles here... so what is "balls"? And, why is having them such a good thing nowadays?
My first book, Think & Grow Balls!: How to Shrink Your Fear & Enlarge Your Courage is dedicated to answering these questions. And, it's like no other book on the planet!
Overcome fear of failure and blast through procrastination!
Several years ago I came upon "crossroads" in my life. I had lost my business, my girlfriend, I was losing my house, my car, my health, and my sanity. I was defeated. I was depressed. I was having panic attacks regularly. I thought I was losing my mind.
And, then, almost as if by fate, I stumbled across the book Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I read it like I had never read before. No... I devoured it! I read it three times. Something was happening to me. And, then it happened... I had an epiphany!
In that one brief moment, I discovered something about myself that would change my life forever. I discovered my own definite purpose and with the help of Think & Grow Rich, I had a map showing me exactly what I needed to do in order to achieve my definite purpose.
But, something was missing.
The book helped me discover what I really wanted in my life, it showed me exactly what I needed to achieve it, and it left me with a burning desire to accomplish it. So, what was missing? What did Mr. Hill leave out?
What he left out was the chapter on COURAGE.
He left out the mindset and skills needed to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING to achieve my definite purpose.
After all, if Think & Grow Rich has sold over 60 million copies worldwide since it was first published, why hasn't every person who has read it became healthy, wealthy, and successful? Sure, MANY people have been helped by this book, including myself. But, if it is one of the best-selling self-help and motivational books of all time, why haven't more people achieved their own definite purpose?
It's because you have to have courage to change your life.
You have to take chances... roll the dice... risk. This scares people. It scared me.
I was afraid. And, what's worse? My fear of failure was ruining my life and making me feel miserable.
It was in a moment of absolute shock and panic that I decided to do whatever it took to "fix" my life. I made the commitment to challenge my fears... to stand up to them. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was developing courage at the same time.
I changed the way I thought about fear. I learned how fear manifested itself in my body causing me to feel afraid. I learned about how my conscious and subconscious mind CONTROL EVERYTHING in my life. From the decisions I was making to my emotions regarding their outcomes.
I studied classical conditioning and neuro-linguistic programming. I studied self-hypnosis. I read everything I could get my hands on so I wouldn't feel the way I was feeling. I wanted something different. I knew I was the one that had to make the change. I realized I was in control of my own destiny. I made the necessary changes. And, I learned some things along the way.
I learned that it takes "balls" to change your life.
It takes balls to stand up to the things that scare you.
It takes balls to place yourself in a position where you can fail and other people will notice.
It takes balls to get what you want in this life!
Being a person with balls is a skill. It's a mindset developed through practice. Much like playing a musical instrument or an athletic sport. It's much like driving a car or typing on a computer. You can practice "having balls" until your new attitude becomes a habit... it becomes automatic... you don't have to think about fear anymore... you're prepared... you have balls!
Reprogram, recharge, and flex your willpower!
If you're like how I was, and you have SOMETHING mentally weighing you down and holding you back from CREATING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS, then you must read Think & Grow Balls!: How to Shrink Your Fear & Enlarge Your Courage.
An overwhelming majority of people on Earth may never IDENTIFY and UNDERSTAND what the "something" is in their life that keeps them on their current path. Many people never learn that they CONTROL THEIR OWN DESTINY but they must be the ones to cause the change.
Many people are never given the tools to make the change even if they do know what holds them back.
Don't let this happen to you!
Discover NOW what your "something" is and start working on making that change in your direction.
You can be one of the first, and few, to make a commitment to yourself and get this part of your life "handled".
Save yourself YEARS of unnecessary trial-and-error!
Let's take a look inside my e-book and what you will learn:
- What is "balls" and what does it mean to have them... page 5
- Why all the information in the world is not enough to change your life... page 5
- What one simple, yet huge reason why Think & Grow Balls! is unlike any "self-help" book you'll ever read... page 6
- Why most people are still doing the same things with their lives even though they are unhappy... page 7
- What you can "do" so you will be perceived as confident, self-assured, and powerful... page 10
- What's missing from Napoleon Hill's masterpiece Think & Grow Rich... page 16
- What your conscious and subconscious minds really are... page 18
- How your "minds" work together to make you efficient (a totally new theory)... page 21
- What the cause of fear is and how it manifests in your body... page 25
- What is the "fight-or-flight" response and why it is happening to you... page 28
- What ONE simple thing you can do to control fear in ANY situation... page 30
- What the "Feel-Good" chemicals of the brain and body are and how they affect you... page 32
- How you can begin immediately to change the way you feel... page 37
- What FOUR "classical conditioning" techniques can change the way you think FOREVER... page 43
- What Neuro-Linguistic Programming is and FOUR specific methods to reprogram your life... page 51
- What 25 questions YOU should ask yourself once you learn to MASTER your own fear... page 58
- What ONE concept you must understand BEFORE you take decisive action in your life... page 61
- What EIGHT simple steps you can follow to GUARANTEE yourself the best odds of success... page 63
- What exactly COURAGE is and ONE specific action you can make to develop it... page 67
- The true meaning of failure and what you can do to NEVER fear it again... page 72
- How to "see" failure so it never has a negative effect on you, EVER... page 73
- What ONE specific action you can take to ASSURE yourself the best results possible in ANY situation... page 81
- What is MASTERY and what you can do SPECIFICALLY to Shrink Your Fear & Enlarge Your Courage... page 85
- One piece of paper with 10 sentences on it that will IMMEDIATELY help you start to grow HUGE balls... page 95
- All this, AND MORE, is revealed in my book! And, you can start reading it NOW!
So, go ahead! Isn't it time you met your "something" and discover its name?
I sincerely hope you will make the investment in yourself to read Think & Grow Balls! right away.
DISCLAIMER: The Napoleon Hill Foundation does not approve of or endorse the book "Think and Grow Balls" and the book and its author are not affiliated with, licensed by or in any way associated with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.