I’ve been thinking of doing something fun with my book for some time now and I thought my new blog would be a great place to try it. What I would like to do is offer you my book for FREE. You can download it by clicking the link below:
There, that was easy, wasn’t it? So what’s the catch? Well, the catch is that the file above is “password-protected” and you need a special password to open the file. So, how do you get the password, you ask? That’s easy! You just have to complete the Password Scavenger Hunt.
Think & Grow Balls!: Password Scavenger Hunt
Here’s what you need to do to complete your quest:
- Visit and Like the Think & Grow Balls! fan page on Facebook. There you will need to search the wall to get the first part of the password.
- Visit and Follow me on Twitter. There you will need to search my tweets to get the second part of the password.
- Subscribe via e-mail to Think & Grow Balls! Blog by submitting your name and e-mail address in the form on the sidebar on the right side of this blog. Once you confirm your e-mail address, you will be sent a confirmation message with the third part of the password.
- Share this post using the “Share The Wealth” tool below. You can use any of the social media tabs available on the plug-in to share this post to earn the fourth part of the password.
- Like this post using the Facebook “Like” button OR increase its rating using the Google+ “+1” button AND leave a comment at the bottom letting me know you have completed the scavenger hunt. I will then message you personally via e-mail with the fourth and fifth parts of the password.
Once you have completed the scavenger hunt, you must then enter all five parts of the password IN ORDER and CASE-SENSITIVE to unlock your free copy.
Completing this scavenger hunt and opening your copy has a value of $19.95! I will keep this post up until my publisher realizes what I’m doing and yells at me for being dumb and not sticking to my contract. So, you may want to get started soon. Have fun and enjoy!
Onward & Upward!